Wednesday, June 26, 2013

self directed learning



SELF-DIRECTED LEARNING
Name: YUSNITA RAHMAH
Unit: 1

Sample Learning Contract
No
Questions
Answers
1
What are you going to learn?
I’m going to learn SPEAKING
2
How are you going to learn?
1.      I must increase vocabulary
2.      Practice the vocabulary I had memorized in daily activity.
3.      Used to speaking English every time and every place although the grammar wrong.
4.      Study about grammar.
3
Target Date for Completion
for 4 month begin from 7th Mei until September.
4
How are you going to know that you learned it?
1.      In a way speech as fluent and effort less as that of native speaker.
2.      Assess the pronunciation,
3.      And assess the using of grammar in speaking.
5
How are you going to prove that you learned it?
I prove it with :
1.      If I had speaking English fluency and good in pronunciation that’s means I  had learned speaking.
6
Advising faculty member feedback






Student' Responsibility :

1.      Propose :
My purpose make this contract in order to make me more spirit in learning, so that I get good score in this term than last term and  can be more diligent in speaking.My propose that I should study hard and understand about the material of subject that I learn.

2.      Schedule :
No.
Day
Time to study
Subtitle
1
Monday
09.30-10.30
Read various texts conversation and practice it.
2
Tuesday
20.00-21.00
Study about grammar
3
Sunday
20.00-21.00
Memorize the vocabulary minimal 5 words and practice it in speaking





            And practice the English all days and all times because practice can make perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment